It is a small, but long overdue update. The original idea was to jump to 2.0 with a brand new admin. But our employee at the time left the company. I'll make a post about this later, but at this point, I need to get someone to create the HTML for me. Donations would be greatly appreciated to get this part started.
This update has some bug fixes, including a fix to the file explorer for ColdFusion 10 sponsored by Vin Collins.
Some of the changes:
- Added ability to switch editors. Right now the options are CkEditor and TinyMCE. There is no UI to change, but you can change the option from the database directly. If you have custom settings, those can be appended to the header by adding a setting in the settings table.
- Added picture chooser to Author settings
- Fix file explorer issue in CF 10.
- Added email option to the CommentProperty tag
- Made changes to allow plugins change the current template skin on the fly
- Changed default date format to make it easier to localize